Easy Steps to use Roku Voice Search – Roku Latest FeaturesApril 9, 2018
Things you can do with Roku Voice Search Feature
Roku always keeps it self-up-to-date to enhance the watching experience of the users. Recently, Roku launch voice search feature. With this feature, you can find a number of channels by using Roku enhanced remote, new voice search and Roku mobile app. Further, you can search everything by Show name, title name or director name by tap any button from your Roku advanced remote. Further, if you want o get Roku voice search feature, you must have Roku.com/link account. Hereabouts you can see the complete list of voice search commands that you can utilize with any Roku streaming device. For examples:
Discover a particular title
- “Harry Potter”
- “discover Harry Potter plus the Goblet of Fire”
- “give me episodes of Silicon Valley”
Search content for an actor or director
- “Halle Berry”
- “hunt for comedy motion pictures with Will Ferrell”
- “get all Martin Scorsese movies”
Discover content in a kind
- “give me comedies”
- “get mystery movies”
Search content in a kind of a channel
- “display documentary movies on Hulu”
- Start a streaming channel
- “move to Amazon”
- “begin HBO Now”
How to on or off Roku TV with voice controls?
- First of all, try saying something such as “Turn off” or “Turn On“.
- Next, you can utilize related commands to turn on your Roku TV, yet a power setting called quick TV start must first be allowed.
- Moreover, to allow Fast TV, move to “Settings“.
- Under the settings, choose “System” option.
- Then choose “Power” alternate.
- At last, pick “Fast TV start“.
Steps to use voice with mobile devices
Well, you can assign to voice commands to your mobile devices by obtaining channels, Roku mobile app, what’s ON or Roku remote. Further, if you wish to use voice search feature with your mobile device, launch the Roku mobile app and then follow the following procedure:
Channels and what’s On
- First and foremost, choose the channel or what’s on icon from the end of the screen.
- After that, choose magnifying glass icon at the head of the screen to access the search page.
- Click on the microphone icon in the text box to start voice for search or control commands.
Important: If you are using voice search feature at the first time, you will ask to access the microphone. Ideally, you must give authority to using voice controls.
- Simply speak into your mobile device at a normal volume and click on the middle of the screen when stopped speaking.
- Click on the Remote icon at the head of the screen.
- Hit the microphone icon in the heap right corner of the screen.
- Then leave your voice on your mobile device at a normal volume and hit on the center of the screen when closed speaking.
Once your query is prepared, Roku mobile app will send out your request, either giving you with a list of search results on your mobile device or upgrading your Roku streaming player.
Guidelines to use voice with your Roku Enhanced Remote
- At first, hold any key from your Roku enhanced remote and say what you wish to find.
- Next, tap on the “Voice Search” tab and say what you wish to search.
- After that, the result will show on your device screen.
Similarly, Roku provides you various and top latest Roku features. Besides, if you are interested to get information regarding Roku’s latest features, you must visit us. Here you can get relevant information regarding Roku’s latest features.