How To Setup Starz App and Hopster on RokuMarch 9, 2018
Well, Roku is a popular brand for set-top boxes. So, you can activate this device for once after that you will get all-time entertainment at your home. Also, the users can add various streaming channel on their Roku device. If you want to add any paid streaming service to your Roku player, then you must have a Roku com link account.
Besides this, you can add streaming apps on your Roku player. To get full entertaining contents on your big TV, you should setup Starz App and Hopster on Roku player. However, the Starz App and Hopster are recently launched apps. These apps provide you numerous streaming services. So, let’s start the process to setup Starz App and Hopster on Roku.
How to add Hopster on Roku player?
The Hopster is a streaming app for kids. Also, this is totally safe and add-free service. Further, your kids can watch award-winning shows anytime. Moreover, Hopster has the best collection of kids beloved contents such as TV shows, music, cartoon and many more. Are you ready to stream 800+ episodes of top kids shows? Then you have to install this channel by using following instructions.
- Firstly, you need to turn on the Roku device and your TV as well.
- Then, go to Roku home screen by pressing the home button.
- Further, make a search for Hopster app and click on “go” button.
- After that, you have to select the required app from the result list.
- Next, you will see “add channel” option on next screen, click on that option.
- Likewise, you need to install this channel on your device. So, add Hopster app to your Roku com link account by click on “install” option.
Hence, you have added the required app on your Roku device. Now head over to the Starz app. There are similar steps to activate Starz App on Roku.
How to add Starz app on Roku?
Further, the activate Starz com on Roku channel has on-demand contents. Similarly, you can watch your favorite programs on Roku through Starz channel.
- First and foremost, you need to press the start button on your Roku remote. It will bring you to the Roku home screen.
- From the Roku home screen, you need to visit streaming channel store.
- Then, find Starz channel from the “popular channels” list.
- If you have found Starz channel, then select this channel to get all details about Starz.
- Afterwards, you have to install this channel to your Roku. Simply, you need to click on add channel option and it will automatically add to your Roku player.
Successfully, you have added Starz channel to your Roku player. Also, the user can add this channel to their Roku account. Now you have added Hopster and Starz App on Roku player so enjoy. The users can access their favorite contents anytime on Roku player. Similarly, if you want to more information regarding Roku latest channels, then go to our official website. Get all details about Roku channels.