Well, Roku streaming player is one of the best streaming devices. It provides you more than fifty thousand streaming services including Starz. However, if you away from Starz channel to simply activate Starz com on Roku, then let us know you this is the latest channel. Further, the activate Starz channel has added to Roku channel store.
Besides, this is a popular channel in the streaming channels. You can watch your favorite movies and TV shows through Starz channels. The users can add this channel to your various streaming boxes such as Android TV, Roku, Apple TV and Amazon etc.
Follow these steps to Activate Starz Com on Roku
- First and foremost, turn on your Roku streaming player along with the TV.
- After that, you need to navigate streaming channels section.
- Now, enter the required channel’s name into the search box.
- Similarly, when you find the Starz channel on your TV screen, you need to click on add channel option.
- Further, the users can get the Starz channel on their Roku player along with an activation code.
- Next, you will be asked for an activation code for Starz Roku channel. Please enter the given activation code for this Roku channels on your screen.
- In the last, you need to pay for this channel on Roku player. Furthermore, while the screen shows you various payment options you need to choose one from the list.
Here is a list of streaming shows of Starz:
- The Chair
- 1ST Amendment Stand up
- Party Down
- Flesh and Bone
- Magic City
- Blunt Talk
- DaVinci’s Demons
- Survivor’s Remorse
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Ash Vs. Evil Dead
- The White Queen
- The White Queen
- The Missing
However, you have successfully added the Starz channel to your Roku device. Further, you can watch your favorite movies, on-demand, TV shows and much more. This channel has the ability to give you free contents for seven days. If you want to take a free trial, then subscribe Starz channel for one week. Besides, there are many streaming channels added to Roku channel store. If you are facing any problem while activating Roku channel, then do not worry just go to roku.com/link help. The Roku experts are always online to help Roku users.