Watch HGTV on Roku Via HGTV.Com/Roku ActivateJune 30, 2018
HGTV is a popular cable and satellite TV channel in America which showcases a wide variety of TV series to its users. Formed in the year 1994 and located in Tennessee, HGTV broadcasts its TV shows in 480i Standard TV and 1080i HD TV formats. In 2018, HGTV is available to stream on many streaming devices like Nvidia, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, etc. A few of the HGTV Satellite and IPTV providers are DirecTV, AT&T U-verse, and Verizon FiOS. This is a step-by-step tutorial to watch HGTV on a Roku device via hgtv.com/roku activate.
How to Add and Activate HGTV on Roku Streaming Device
Roku was formed in the year 2002 and released its first Netflix supported device in 2008. By 2010, Roku streaming devices have gained enough success. Roku provides its own channel store from where users can add their favorite channels to their device and stream. After adding the channel, they need to activate it from its respective activation link. In our case, the HGTV will be activated from hgtv.com/roku activate link. In order to make HGTV com activate first we need to add the HGTV channel from Roku channel store.
- Set up your Roku streaming device on your TV.
- Turn on the device and activate your Roku account.
- You will find a home icon button on your Roku remote control, press that button and Roku will take you to its home screen.
- In the last few options on the left-hand side, you will see ‘Streaming Channels.’
- Select that option to go to the Roku channel store.
- Search the HGTV channel and select ‘add channel’ to add the channel to your device.
- Launch the channel and you will receive the HGTV activate roku
Activating HGTV on Roku
In order to make HGTV com activate, first ensure that you have received the activation code and added the HGTV channel to your device by following the above-given steps. Once you have followed all the steps, you are ready to activate HGTV on your Roku device. We are going to activate HGTV on your Roku device from hgtv.com/roku.
- On your PC or Smartphone open any web browser.
- Visit com/roku activate.
- Enter the activation code you received on your TV screen.
You have successfully added and activated HGTV channel on your Roku streaming device and can stream many of the top HGTV shows including:
- Love It or List It
- Property Brothers
- Flip or Flop
- Rehab Addict
- Brother vs. Brother
- House Hunters International
- HGTV Star
- Beachfront Bargain Hunt, etc.
This was how you can add HGTV on your Roku streaming device and make hgtv.com/roku activate. Contact us today to know more about how you can activate other channels on Roku streaming devices.