Hbogo/Activate On Roku Streaming DeviceJuly 25, 2018
HBO Go is one of the most popular channels that you can stream on your Roku streaming device. The latest models from Roku like Roku Express also come with the HBO shortcut button on their remote controls so that you can easily watch this channel. All the Roku streaming device users can visit HBOgo/activate in order to activate the HBO Channel on their Roku account.
HBO or Home Box Office is a satellite and cable TV channel that was founded in the year 1972. It has its headquarters located in New York. Since the beginning, the HBO channel has provided viewers with amazing TV shows that made it popular throughout the world. All the Roku device users can HBOgo/activate channel to their Roku streaming device from the Roku channel store. If you don’t know how to do that, follow the steps given below.
Adding the HBO Go Channel via www.hbogo.com/activate Roku
Roku channel store is the place where all the TV shows and movies are provided for the users to download. HBO channel can be also added from the Roku channel store. Once you have added the channel you need to activate it for streaming HBO TV shows. Make sure that you have a valid roku.com/link account in order to activate the HBO channel. To add the HBO channel to your Roku streaming device:
- Turn on your Roku streaming device.
- Press the home icon button on the Roku remote to open the Roku home screen.
- Using the arrow buttons on the remote, toggle to the ‘Streaming Channels’ option and press OK. This will take you to the Roku channel store.
- Press the right arrow button to conduct a search.
- Enter ‘HBO Go.’
- Select the ‘Add Channel’ option and go back to the home screen.
- Launch the HBO Go channel app to receive the HBO activation link code for www.hbogo.com/activate
Once you have added the HBO Go channel to your Roku streaming device, you can watch the following shows:
- Game of Thrones
- The Wire
- Six Feet Under
- The Sopranos
- Curb your Enthusiasm
- Silicon Valley
How to Activate the HBO Go channel via HBOgo/activate
Activating the HBO channel on your Roku streaming device is very easy. Follow the steps given below to do it in the quickest way:
- Receive the activation code by launching the HBO Go channel.
- Get on your PC or mobile phone.
- Launch a web browsing application like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to hbogo com/activate
- Select Roku from the drop-down list.
- Click on continue.
- Enter the HBO go activation code in the given field to activate the HBO Go channel on your Roku streaming device.
These were the ways you can add and activate the HBO Go channel on a Roku streaming device. Feel free to contact us anytime if you want to add another channel or are facing a problem while validating HBOgo/activate account.