Are you addicted to movies? Especially to the latest ones or a specific movie series like MCU and Star Wars? Roku streaming devices provide solutions for easy movie watching to all the Roku users. You can get easy access to all the famous free Roku movies and TV shows in the Roku channel store. In order to access the store, simply connect your Roku device to your Roku account by making the roku.com/link activate. Once activated, the multiplicity features of Roku will be available at your service.
There are the 3 ways to find Free Roku movies and TV shows on Roku:
- Roku Channel Store
- Roku website
- Broadcast Television
Finding Free Movies on the Roku Channel Store
Roku channel store is the home store provided on all Roku com link devices by Roku. It’s a plethora of thousands of channels of each and every genre including drama, movies, news, sports, music, etc. Users can download any channel app or a game that they want to add to their Roku device from the Roku channel store. It can be only accessed on the devices that are activated on roku.com/link account and can be searched from the Roku home screen or by giving voice inputs on specific Roku devices like Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick, and Roku Streaming Stick+. In order to find the latest channel on Roku channel store:
- Connect your Roku device to your TV.
- Turn on the Roku streaming device.
- Connect your device to the internet and activate it on www.roku.com/link.
- Use the Roku activation code provided on your TV screen to activate the device.
- Press the home button on your Roku remote to go to the device home screen.
- Select ‘Streaming Channels.’
- Roku Channel Store will load on your TV screen.
- Go to the ‘Top Free’ section.
- Select Most watched Roku channels or movie that you want to add and watch.
- Select ‘Add Channel’ and the channel or the channel containing your movie will be added to your Roku streaming device.
Finding Free Movies on Roku Website
If your Roku device is not available to you right now, you can simply add a movie to your Roku device through your Roku com link account. Follow the steps given below to do so.
- Get on your PC or mobile.
- Launch any web browser application.
- Visit channelstore.roku.com.
- Sign in to your Roku account if you already aren’t signed in.
- Use the account on which you got the roku.com/link activate to sign in.
- Click on the right and left navigational arrows unless you find the ‘Top Free’ option.
- Go to the ‘Top Free’ section and then add the channel and movie that you want to watch.
- The channel will be added to your streaming device within a few minutes or will be available as a system update.
- In order to update your Roku device software, go to ‘Settings > System > System update > Check now.’
Finding Free Movies on Broadcast Television
If you want to watch a movie or add a channel after watching its commercial on your broadcast television:
- Call the Roku support number and get information on the channel you want.
- You can also search the channel via the two methods given above.
- Contact us immediately to know how you can watch that movie or channel on your Roku streaming device after making the roku.com/link activate.
This was a guide on how you can find latest free movies and channels on Roku streaming device. Feel free to contact us for more support on Roku and many other streaming devices.