How to Fix Common Roku Com Link ProblemsJune 2, 2018
Are you facing any problem while activating Roku com link account? We have all information related to Roku streaming device. We provide you step by step guidance how to solve the common issue on Roku.com/link account activation.
You can also see the steps to setup Roku streaming player with your home TV or HDTV. Easy guide to activate roku.com/link account, sometimes users encounter problems in it. These Roku activation steps will assist you to activate Roku.com/link account in an easy way.
Steps to connect Roku to your home network and internet
Choose Wired or Wireless connection
Choose your wireless network from the list of available networks. If you do not see your home network, select scan again to see all networks. For wireless Make sure you have got the suitable wireless network name and your wireless security password.
In wired, a physical link is made to work with Roku device and TV. The connection may be maintained by connected with Ethernet cable. And the end, you find a Roku activation link code on your TV screen
Connect the power adapter:
Now turn on Roku, after activating Roku.com/link account. Now boot up Roku device after that you find your TV screen is showing below screens:
- Roku – beginning, please wait.
- Roku – launching home screen.
- Welcome to the Roku player.
- The account on Roku logo on the screen
- Press “OK” to start.
Connect it to the internet according to your choice Id could be wired or wireless, as we tell above.
Complete the Roku setup:
After the restart, you may be asked to pick some time zone.
- Change to your correct setting then chooses “done.”
- The next screen can show a Roku activation code to link your Roku player.
- Open a browser session on a laptop or computer
Activate your Roku Com Link:
- Enter the code displayed by your Roku player on your TV.
- Sign up your www.roku.com/link account or produce a replacement Roku account.
- Follow all steps, as well as setting a payment technique
- After that choosing your initial channel lineup to finish the linking method.