Easy Troubleshooting Steps for Resolve Roku Remote IssuesApril 16, 2018
The Roku device comes with a Roku remote to control it. Sometimes your Roku remote unfortunately stop working, in this situation you need to know what you can do to control your Roku streaming device. So we will give you the choice to control your device through the included remote or from your tablet or Smartphone. Yes, there are many possible ways to control your Roku device through your Mobile or other similar devices. Otherwise you can simply visit Roku com link Support for more information.
However, let’s introduce you to Roku mobile app; this is another way to control your Roku streaming device without using Roku remote. Further, it will easily come in handy if you have lost the remote control of Roku device. If you have ever used the Roku Android or Windows Phone apps on your Roku players then these features will look simple, but there is a new feature that you need to experience.
Troubleshooting steps to use when your Roku Remote Stops Working:
1. IR Roku Remote
Firstly remove all interruption between Roku device and Roku player
- Then check your Roku device facing you or stay away from you? If Roku device stays away from you then place it in the right position.
- Now, check the batteries on your Roku IR remote control, if they are empty then replace the old batteries with a new one.
- After that try to check your remote is working or not.
2. Advance Roku Remote
First and foremost, you have to check that your Roku advance remote and Roku device paired with each other
- If both devices are not connected with each other then follow the below steps:
- Basically, open the battery compartment of your Advance Roku remote.
- Now, press a small button for few seconds and point the remote towards the Roku player.
- It is necessary to restart both devices for complete the pairing process.
- Similarly, verify the batteries of Roku remote.
- That’s it; now try to operate your Roku remote at a good distance.
3. Roku Remote App
As you know about Roku remote app, this is a great way to turn on your Roku device. If you have a question about how you can use this amazing Roku mobile app then you should follow the below informational steps:
- Firstly, do a search for Roku app from your Android or iOS app stores.
- Now, you see the required app on your mobile screen then click on “Download” option.
- When it is completely downloaded to your Smartphone then launch this app.
- Next, from the Roku app go to remote section.
- Now, you can see many controlling options on your mobile screen so make use of the interface of this app.
In conclusion, we extremely think Roku is a great device in the streaming world and it also provides best services to their users. So, if you experience any kind of issues or problem then you can simply resolve all Roku remote issue right now! We are ready to resolve all issues of Roku users.