How to Activate YouTube on Roku using youtube.com/activateFebruary 28, 2018
Now Roku users can enjoy web contents on their big screen. However, YouTube is an amazing platform for streaming unlimited videos. You can watch a wide range of online videos through Roku. Similarly, the users can watch anything from the YouTube channel. Presently the Roku users can access YouTube on their Roku device. Well, we have talked about YouTube channel now come to the main point of this topic, how to activate YouTube on Roku. Are you ready to play YouTube on your big TV screen? Then you should follow given instructions.
The users must have a Roku.com/link account to activate any streaming service. So, if you do not have an account yet, then you can create an account by visiting Roku official site.
How to activate YouTube com on Roku ?
The users need to activate their Roku device before activating YouTube:
- Initially, connect Roku player to a strong internet connection.
- After that, you should visit Roku home screen by pressing the home button.
- Then, the users need to download the latest software of Roku player.
- Further, you will see a link code on your TV screen, please note that code.
- Now, you have to pick a device like a computer and open the browser from your computer.
- In the browser, you need to enter roku.com/link and click on “Go” button.
- Next, you have to provide your details to open your Roku account.
- Once you have created the Roku account, you will be able to activate YouTube on your Roku account.
That’s all, we hope above steps were helpful to activated Roku device. Now, move to coming steps if you want to add YouTube channel:
- First of all, you have to connect Roku player with your TV
- Then, you need to navigate Roku channel store
- In the Roku channel store, search for YouTube channel
you can find YouTube channel from “popular channels” category. Otherwise, you can directly type “YouTube” in the search box.
- Further, if you have found the required channel, you need to click on add channel option.
- When you click on add channel option, it will automatically add the YouTube channel to your Roku player.
- Afterwards, you have to visit Roku home screen. It will show you “my channels” option on the screen. Likewise, open my channel section and get the YouTube channel on your screen.
If you want to watch YouTube’s contents on your screen you need to sign up for a YouTube account. So, you have to click on sign up option. Now create a YouTube account by providing your details. After that, you will receive an activation code on your screen. You have to put that code into Roku official site. It means you need to link YouTube to your Roku player.
Hence, you have activated the YouTube on your Roku streaming player. Now, the users will able to watch YouTube on their big screen. Likewise, you can add numerous latest Roku channels on your Roku player. There are some popular channels available on Roku channel store like:
- NatGeo TV
- YouTube TV
- CNN Live TV
- Hulu with live TV
- DirecTV Now and many others
In case, if you feel any issue with your Roku player, then feel free to visit roku.com/link support. Our Roku professionals are 24/7 available in your service.